A. Gary Anderson
Graduate School of Management

UCR School of Business - Undergraduate - Current Students Forms

Student Forms

Student Forms

Enrollment Permit Petition

Enrollment Permit Petition is for Business (BUS) Courses only. Students will need to submit a separate permit request for each business course.

Student Forms Center

The Undergraduate Business Student Forms Center provides an online tool for Business Administration students to submit important information and requests to the Undergraduate Business Program Office.

  • Major change
  • Concentration Declaration
  • BSPR Transition Application
Registrars Office
  • For important deadlines and dates, such as the academic calendar
  • Instructions for all currently enrolled students
  • List of all student online platforms, forms and resources
MyForms Requests
  • Undergraduate petition for unit/fee reduction: Part-time status – must be enrolled/waitlisted in 10 units or less
  • Undergraduate enrollment adjustment: Late add and new course – may submit starting the 3rd week of the quarter. Add from must be submitted and then printed. The instructor must sign the form to show proof that the student has been attending class. If there is a discussion, the instructor or TA must sign for that section. The student will then turn the signed form in at the Undergraduate Business Program Office. NOTE: Instructors are not obligated to sign the form and submission of the form does not guarantee the student will be added into the class.
  • Withdraw from a course: A “W” will be in place of a grade when you withdraw from a course.
  • Changing grade basis to S/NC: “C” or better will earn “S” and units for class. “C-” or lower will earn “NC” and no units for class. Students cannot S/NC any BUS classes or any upper-division business alternative classes.

Login to the R'Web to do the following and much more.

  • View the schedule of classes
  • Apply for graduation
  • Order an official transcript

NOTE: After submitting any of the listed forms, you should get an email confirmation that it was received. Another confirmation will be sent out to you when the decision has been made and/or your petition has been processed. You can also check you petition status by logging on to myforms.ucr.edu.

How to Apply for Graduation

School of Business undergraduate students must submit a two-step graduation application. See instructions and forms to complete your application process. 

Apply for Graduation