The School of Business offers both undergraduate and graduate programs, which are consistently ranked in the Top 100 Best Business Programs nationwide.
Positioned as a center of excellence in research and teaching, we are ranked alongside national leaders in diversity, international reach and opportunities for minority students.
UCR School of Business is accredited by AACSB.
- Only 5% of business schools in the world are AACSB-accredited.
- 20% of companies recruit only from AACSB-accredited business degree programs.
- Graduates from AACSB-accredited programs receive higher and more competitive salaries.
- Ranked #91 in Top 100 MBA Programs nationwide - U.S. News & World Report 2020
- Ranked #90 in Best Undergraduate Business Programs nationwide - U.S. News & World Report 2020
- Ranked #43 in Best Undergraduate Teaching - U.S. News & World Report 2019
- Named among the best business schools for minority opportunities - Princeton Review 2016
No. 1 Fastest Rising Ranked University - U.S. News & World Report 2019
No. 1 in social mobility - U.S. News & World Report 2020
Top 1% - UC Riverside ranks among the top 1% of universities worldwide - CENTER FOR WORLD UNIVERSITY RANKINGS 2018-19
No. 9 in Best Colleges for Veterans - U.S. News & World Report 2019
No. 12 Among Public Universities - Forbes magazine's America's Best Value Colleges 2019
13th best university in the western United States, UCR leads the nation in excellence, access, and affordability - MONEY MAGAZINE 2018
No. 43 in Best Undergraduate Teaching - U.S. News & World Report 2019