There are many ways to fund your business program – and we won’t let financial obstacles get in the way of your success. Generous scholarships are considered for all qualified applicants based on a holistic review of your academic, personal and professional achievements.
Each year, the School of Business awards dozens of scholarships through the contribution of generous donors. Students must apply and demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and promise for success after graduation.
The awards and scholarship funds vary each year. School of Business students are notified each spring about available scholarship opportunities and application openings. Winners are announced in fall, followed by a formal recognition ceremony with donors and recipients.
Undergraduate Scholarship Information
Undergraduate Scholarships Funds and Awards
- Bank of America Business Leaders Scholarship in AGSM
- Bill and Terre Thomas Endowed Award Fund
- Collette and Gary Lee Endowed Fund
- Gordon A. Blunden/Provident Savings Bank Endowed Business Scholarship
- HSAE Endowed Award Fund
- Huffman Guthrie Fund for Academic Excellence
- James A. Robinson Family Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Richman Family-Deloitte Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship in Accounting Endowed Fund
- Undergraduate Scholarship Fund, UCR School of Business
- Y. Van Lam Endowed Scholarship Fund
To view a sample of the awards available, visit the UCR Foundation Scholarship Website
Scholarships for All Types of Students
Visit scholarships.ucr.edu and see UCR Foundation scholarships available for every type of student (freshmen, transfers, continuing, graduate, etc.).