Career Development Center - Students
CDC Services for Students
Explore the many services and resources we offer students from the very start of your UCR School of Business journey. Once you graduate, we will continue to work with you to build your career and professional network.
Stay connected to your alma mater and receive support from the UCR career services team throughout your professional career.
Resources for Students
Career Development Center Resources
To access resources from the Career Development Center, please log into Handshake. Exclusive resources for AGSM students will be located under the Career Center Resources tab.
Online Career Resources
- glassdoor.com: Salary research, employee reviews, interview insights
- indeed.com: Search for millions of jobs and internships around the world
- bls.gov: Statistical job data
- salary.com: Salary research by industry, location, company, job title, etc.
- themuse.com Online career resource offering career advice, articles, company information
- O*NET Online: Occupation Information Network, a comprehensive source for in-depth information on hundreds of occupations
- efinancialcareers.com: Job search site for careers in accounting, finance, banking and technology
- thebeancounter.com: Career advice, job postings, etc. for students of accounting
- Handshake: Through Handshake, access the following resources under Career Center -> Resources
- CareerShift: Tools to help job seekers successfully navigate the published and hidden job market to find career opportunities
- UniWorld Online: A business database of multinational companies, providing information on headquarters and subsidiaries around the world – searchable by HQ location, subsidiary location, industry, etc.
- GoinGlobal: A career and employment resource page featuring information about working and living in countries throughout the world