Business Master’s Alumni Referral Scholarship
Calling all UCR AGSM alumni!
As an AGSM alum, you are best positioned to help us identify prospective students who meet the cultural expectations, academic rigor, and personal characteristics necessary for success in one of the four business master’s programs at AGSM, Full-time MBA, Professional MBA, Master of Finance, and Master of Professional Accountancy. With this alumni referral scholarship program, we’re giving you the opportunity to help friends, family, co-workers, and peers receive a substantial scholarship towards their degree funding. As a “thank you,” we’ll send you UCR swag in appreciation. See below for program details and instructions for referring a prospective student.
Scholarship Details and Requirements:
- The referring alumni must submit their referral and endorsement of the student applicant prior to the prospective student’s application.
- Alumni seeking to refer a prospective student must complete the referral and endorsement form (found here). A student may not refer themselves on behalf of an alum.
- Alumni may independently refer and endorse one student at a time and may refer up to five student applicants per academic quarter.
- Prospective student applicants must complete their application to the Master program prior to the application deadline for the desired intake quarter.
- Candidates will not be awarded multiple scholarships based on multiple endorsements.
- Successfully admitted MBA/PMBA candidates will receive a $10,000 scholarship and successfully admitted MFin/MPAc candidates will receive a $6,000 scholarship to distributed equally across each quarter of the candidate’s program.
- The student candidate may be eligible for additional merit-based scholarships.