At a Glance
The School at a Glance
Undergraduate Business Programs
- Total enrollment fall 2022: 2,934 (pre-business and business majors)
- Programs: B.S. in Business Administration and B.S. in Actuarial Science
- Ranked No. 70 Best Undergraduate Business Programs - U.S. News & World Report, 2024
• 38% Asian
|• 4% Two or more races
• 2% Black or African American
• 3% Others and unknown
Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management
- Total enrollment in fall 2023: 467
- Programs: MBA, Professional MBA, Master of Finance, Master of Professional Accountancy, Master of Science in Business Analytics, Ph.D.
- 28 Countries represented
- 45.8% Women*
- 53.8% Men*
- 0.4% Nonbinary person
- 36% Domestic
- 64% International
Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Top 100 MBA Program (No. 89), U.S. News & World Report, 2023
Best Business School list - PRINCETON REVIEW 2024
*Inclusive of women and men of transgender experience
Faculty & Research
- Total instructional faculty: 76
- Professors: 42
- Lecturers: 34
- UCR School of Business ranks No. 77 in the UT Dallas Business School Research Rankings 2015-2019 for number of publications in top business journals.
University of California, Riverside
- No. 1 Public University for Social Mobility, U.S. News & World Report, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023; and No. 2 in 2023-2024
- No. 18 on national Economic Mobility Index, Third Way, 2022
- No. 25 Most Innovative University, U.S. News & World Report, 2024
- No. 28 Best Public University, Washington Monthly, 2021
- No. 36 Public University, U.S. News & World Report, 2024
- America’s Fastest Rising University, U.S. News & World Report, 2020
- Among the top 1% of universities worldwide, Center for World University Rankings, 2021
- Hispanic-Serving Institution (HSI); Asian American, Native American, and Pacific Islander Serving Institution (AANAPISI).
- The country’s most transformative public university, Money Magazine, 2020
- UCR annually contributes more than $1.9 billion in statewide annual economic activity, $1.4 billion of which occurs in the Inland Empire.